Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » Session-behavior
Session-behavior [message #196885] Mon, 09 October 2006 00:51 Go to next message
Frank
I noticed some strange behavior this morning:
I am logged in and see normal behavior in the sql&pl/sql forums. (lightbulbs, mod-links etc)
The main page also shows I am logged in (again: lighbulbs work).
I can see that there is a new post in the Community Hangout forum. If I open it, it looks as though I am not logged in. No lightbulbs, no mod-links etc.
Also, if I return to the main page, the lightbulb indicating there are new posts in the CH forum is still on.

Saw this behavior too some months ago. It must have something to do with my laptop or browser, because my other computer works just fine. However, this all DID work ok too on my laptop, and I don't recall changing anything.

I removed all cookies, emptied cache etc, but to no avail.
Using Firefox 1.5.0.6.

Anybody experiencing the same?

[Edit: Noticed it only occurs on General and Community Hangout; tested on all SQL/PLSQL and "Other" forums]

[Updated on: Mon, 09 October 2006 00:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Session-behavior [message #196902 is a reply to message #196885] Mon, 09 October 2006 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Yes, there's something wrong all over the forum - I don't see mod-links either.

Very Happy Just kidding! (Although Suggestions & Feedback isn't the right place to do it.)
Re: Session-behavior [message #196904 is a reply to message #196902] Mon, 09 October 2006 01:56 Go to previous message
Frank
Hm. All is well again.
I really don't get this.. Last time it took about two weeks. I am really really sure now that I did not change anything (even didn't close my browser-window)..
Previous Topic: Is such a nickname appropriate?
Next Topic: Flagging threads with own involvement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:54:08 CDT 2024