Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Account Payable GAP..
Account Payable GAP.. [message #176172] Wed, 07 June 2006 04:33
shashidhar.k
Hi All....

Does any one know solution for below given issue..
Actually my client requirement is like ..

ISSUE 1:
======================
Suppose if any one joined in their company at joining time they will pay 15000/- as Medical allowance.if he left the company with in 1 year they will deduct the entire amount from his salary.if he left job after 1 year then they will charge of 2/3 lke 2 nd year also.

For example "A" has joined on 01-Apr-2004.They paid on first day 15,000 to "A". if he left the company in frist year i.e.during 01-Apr-2004 to 31-Mar-2005 then thy will decuct 15,000 from his salary. if he left the company during 01-apr-2005 to 31-mar-2006. then they will charge 10000/-.. if he completed 3 years in same company they won't deduct anything.

ISSUE 2
===================================

Suppose "A" is an employee. for every year he can claim medical expenses upto 15,000/-. k. Now one day he went to hosipital and he took treatment and taken bills. Now this time he didn't pay any thing to hosipital.after he came to office and submitted the bills to company. the bill amount like 10000/-.Now the company paid the bills to the Hosipital.Now comapny wants claim the amount from Insurence company and it given the bills to insurence company. here the insurence validated the bills only for 8000/- and they have given only 8000/- to the company.

after tht the comapny want to diduct the diff amount (10000-8000=2000) from emp "A" salary.

These are the 2 issues. i want in application as a functional consultant wht should i do. How can i map the application to the requirements. if any one know the solutin plz pass it to my mail id --"shashidhar.kudikyal@yahoo.com"..

if u know Journal also plz plz send tht tooo.....

Thanks...
shashidhar K

Previous Topic: EBS Implementation Queries
Next Topic: OM White Papers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 16:20:34 CDT 2024