Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » failure of bokking an item
failure of bokking an item [message #162508] Fri, 10 March 2006 11:37 Go to next message
alybin
hi,

my self aly

i folled several steps to bokk an item in ordermanagement i started with coustomer (public standard).i define an item in receibles.then i search this item in inventry.and i found my item in onhand availbility.then when i tried in book an item in ordermanagement in got an unnone error 'shuduling failed .unablied the calnder date'.

how can i book an item ? pls send me severial navigations to book an item.i opend all the calenders in g.l, ar, ap, inventry, and ordermanagement even though i got an error.

could pls tell me were can i find factory calender?

Re: failure of bokking an item [message #162569 is a reply to message #162508] Sat, 11 March 2006 07:11 Go to previous message
singhar
Dear Ali,
Factory calendar is defined in Inventory module.Its is different from what you define in GL.
As far as scheduling is concerned after you have defined your factory calendar>Go to tools>reload.Unless you do this your calendar will not get loaded in the system.Attach this factory calendar to your organisation.
After you have completed this step go to O.M.>profiles>set autoscheduling to yes an save.Take care in defining your transaction types too.
Regards,
Ajay
Previous Topic: Error No:1053 Oracle ConcMgr Service
Next Topic: oracle apps some doubts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 01:55:25 CDT 2024