Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » why multiorg is not workable?  () 1 Vote
why multiorg is not workable? [message #160113] Thu, 23 February 2006 05:54 Go to next message
alybin
Myself Ali,
I am a newcomer.please help me.
I made my own set of books.I made my business group in HR.I created my legal entity in HR.I created my operating unit in HR.
I switched on to system administration.I created the resposibilities of AP,AR,& GL.(security/responsibility/define).
I created my profile for all responsibilities.(profile/system).
For GL,I selected my GL responsibility and in profile, i took gl set of books:name.I selected my SOB.
For AP and AR, I selected my AR and AP responsibilities and in profile name,I took MO:operating unit.I selected my my operating unit for both AR and AP.
I created my user name (security/user/define).I completely log out.Then I entered with the new user.I gave my new password.I entered in the responsibilities.I switched into AP.I chose my
SOB.
I switched into AR i completed system option form.
I made collector,acrs,profile class,distribution set,payterm term,statement cycle,remit to address.But,when I tried to enter my bank. It showed some error.Please help me.WHY I was not able to make my bank.I didn,t create any bank in AP.I had used same operating unit for AR and AP.
Re: why multiorg is not workable? [message #160124 is a reply to message #160113] Thu, 23 February 2006 06:46 Go to previous message
manwadkar

Did you populate seeded data for the operating unit? There is concurrent program through system admin which populate this.
Previous Topic: How to code calender object with time stamp
Next Topic: Kevin Lii's Topic List
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 12:34:07 CDT 2024