Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Report to view list of user who validated the Invoice ?
Report to view list of user who validated the Invoice ? [message #159012] Wed, 15 February 2006 09:25 Go to next message
vban2000
Dear All

Is there a exisitng report to view user (supervisor) who validated the Invoice?

On the AP_INVOICE_ALL, I seems only be able to find first user who create the invoice and last user who updated..

Can direct me in this regards (website, reference)?

Regards
AnDy
Re: Report to view list of user who validated the Invoice ? [message #159023 is a reply to message #159012] Wed, 15 February 2006 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
There is a table that holds the approval history of invoices: AP_INV_APRVL_HIST_ALL, but this is for the approval process, not for running validation. But this might be what you should be looking for.

If you want to see who has validated the invoice, you could enable audit trail and write a report that uses the audit trail table to find who ran validation on the invoice. Having an audit trail on the invoices and invoice lines could well be worthwhile for other reasons as well.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Report to view list of user who validated the Invoice ? [message #159076 is a reply to message #159012] Thu, 16 February 2006 00:17 Go to previous message
vban2000
Hi Aleksander

Thanks for the valuable information. I will enable the aduit on invoice and invoice lines, then.

Unfortunately, my AP_INV_APRVL_HIST_ALL is empty, since we only doing through validation, not approval process (as you have menitioned above).

Many Thanks
AnDy

[Updated on: Thu, 16 February 2006 00:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Difference b/w RX ADN RXI Report
Next Topic: Test scripts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 15:57:52 CDT 2024