Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » profile option at site level update..
profile option at site level update.. [message #158948] Wed, 15 February 2006 03:32 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi all...

we mistakenly changed the mo operating unit profile option from site level to that responsblity level for some responsibiliites.thereafter we can log into apps at all.so we have to update that profile option from back hand.i need which table and which filed that site level profile option stored so i will update thur back hand that table and field.

This is my Problem. iam working as functional consultant. Does any one suggest me to do how can change the Profile option.

thanks
shashidhar k
Re: profile option at site level update.. [message #158950 is a reply to message #158948] Wed, 15 February 2006 03:47 Go to previous message
manwadkar

YOu need to insert record in FND_PROFILE_OPTION_VALUES table. Find out profile_option_id and it's application_id. Level_id=10001
Level_value=0
Profile_option_value= This should be ORGANIZATION_ID of a site level operating Unit. Find out from HR_ALL_ORGANIZATION_UNITS table
LEVEL_VALUE_APPLICATION_ID= NULL
fill out other columns like created_by and last_updated_by to the ant valid USER_ID of FND_USER.

I hope this will work and help you to fix the issue.
Previous Topic: reciprocal relationship between two customers
Next Topic: ipayable & iExpenses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 14:08:01 CDT 2024