Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Pls help : Oracle E Business :named users
Pls help : Oracle E Business :named users [message #158401] Fri, 10 February 2006 10:10
EvaluateERP
Hi,

I am evaluating ERP for my organisation which has multiple plants and sales and distribution network across India.

I have shortlisted SAP, Oracle E Business and Ramco as the possible options and have requested the respective partners of these organisations to submit their commercial proposals. I would request the group to guide me on definition of named user. Oracle's partner has submitted their proposal on role based named user pricing. e.g. In my accounting department, if I have 3 finance managers who would use the applications, Oracle's partner maintains that I would not need more than one named user for Finance Manager role instead of 3 separate users.

Is it Legal to use the application in this way ? I am undertaking an important decision for my company and don't wish to have an embarrasing situation later for myself and my company.

Pls advise..

Regards,

H S Kalra
Previous Topic: API for Item Setup
Next Topic: Multiple currency Symbol
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 17:04:30 CDT 2024