Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Financials standard reports
Oracle Financials standard reports [message #155350] Sat, 14 January 2006 04:32 Go to next message
ninja911
Hello. I am not very experienced with Oracle applications, but i have a projet on financial modules (GL, FA,AP,CM).
I needed to know what is the best way to be able to customize standard reports provided with the application, to be able to satisfy the needs of the customer? for example there is lots of standard reports that exist ( Balance, journal, etc...). What is the way to customize these reports? add a new column, or change a label, or a description??
thank you in advance for your feedback
best regards
Ninja911
Re: Oracle Financials standard reports [message #156018 is a reply to message #155350] Fri, 20 January 2006 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justchakri
Hi,
As far as I know there will no way like (add a new column, or change a label, or a description??).

U cant satisfy the client like that, We have to do as per the client requirement.

The Client requirement can be add a new column, or change a label, or a description??

customize standard reports -- depends on user requirement.

I think you are looking for projects to keep in resume right?

Thanks,
Chakri
Re: Oracle Financials standard reports [message #156069 is a reply to message #155350] Fri, 20 January 2006 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ninja911
well my friend, i am in the middle of the project..and the client is asking for a method to be able to change the reports output, as per his requirements...some labels are different in Oracle, even though they contain the same info, and some info is missing, so he needs to add new columns to existing reports..any idea on how he can do it?
icon9.gif  Re: Oracle Financials standard reports [message #156072 is a reply to message #155350] Fri, 20 January 2006 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gssunil

The suggested way to customize standard reports is to copy the existing report and rename it custom and define a Custome Concurrent Program based on this. Please let me know if you want more information.
icon6.gif  Re: Oracle Financials standard reports [message #158168 is a reply to message #156072] Wed, 08 February 2006 15:35 Go to previous message
rikky
If you are looking to change labels on standard reports you may want to also look into XML Publisher---it works great with the standard 6i reports and FSG's you just need to switch the output to XML. It does that and more... Make sure you patch up to 5.6 so you can start building new reports without the need of Reports 6i

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/applications/publishing/index.html
Previous Topic: Dropshipment
Next Topic: Receipts in AR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 15:16:44 CDT 2024