Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » E-Business Suite Under Forms Future
E-Business Suite Under Forms Future [message #153812] Wed, 04 January 2006 04:26 Go to next message
patrifcksreih
Hi there ,
i just got my ocp in forms development and started working in a company that sells oracle apps(under forms 6i).
But it seems Oracle will switch from forms to j2ee development so i am asking you guys . Will that switch oblige all companies that uses oracle apps to make that switch or will there be companies for a very long long time that uses oracle apps coz eventually , they're satisfied with its products and are not in need to switch to j2ee . please if you have an answer or an opinion post it .
Re: E-Business Suite Under Forms Future [message #154617 is a reply to message #153812] Mon, 09 January 2006 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
altasen.com
Hi,

most Oracle Apps-Clients will continue to use Apps with Forms6i (since Oracle is still creating more 6i-Forms, and they work OK).
So I think that Forms6i will be here for a long long time.

HTH
Roel Hogendoorn
http://www.altasen.com
Re: E-Business Suite Under Forms Future [message #154820 is a reply to message #153812] Tue, 10 January 2006 15:19 Go to previous message
patrifcksreih
Hi there ,
first of all thanks for you reply.
Second , for how many years do u think oracle apps under forms will still be on demand and clients would want to deploy it ?

And how do u think project fusion (being worked by oracle which will bring the best out of the apps , JD Edwards and PeopleSoft's applications)
will affect the e-business suite market ?

I would be really glad if you reply to me when you can or if anyone else has an opinion
Previous Topic: Query on Tolerance Limit in PO
Next Topic: Fixed Assets (Corporate books copied to tax book)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 01:27:16 CDT 2024