Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FSG Reporting in GL
FSG Reporting in GL [message #149791] Mon, 05 December 2005 00:15 Go to next message
AndreaDRich
Hi Did any one customize the FSG request print style.

I have 2 questions:
1) can we give user flexibility of selecting print style when using the reprint option to print the report.Usually we just assign the print style at the define programs window of the FSG.
2) Does there exist a style Dynamic which automatically selects the style needed depending on the character length of the report.If so please help.

Thanks,
Andrea
Re: FSG Reporting in GL [message #153909 is a reply to message #149791] Wed, 04 January 2006 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ksribhas
Hi Andrea,

The print style is dynamically picked up based on the lenght of the FSG report. IT is automatically picked up by the FSG program.

ALl you need to do is ensure a printer is assigned for the RGRARG program

More information can be found in the GL user guide under the FSG chapter
Re: FSG Reporting in GL [message #154487 is a reply to message #153909] Mon, 09 January 2006 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndreaDRich
Thanks For the reply. I created a new style and and the FSG is picking only the style i selected in the Concurrent program style parameter .There is a style called Dynamic i just wanted to know the steps for setting it up as Dynamic.user also wants the reprint option and the reprint option only shows one style i.e the new or the assigned one. i read all the gl user guide no help for this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea.
Re: FSG Reporting in GL [message #155742 is a reply to message #149791] Wed, 18 January 2006 05:09 Go to previous message
ninja911
Hi. Is there any French documentation about FSG reports (how to create, etc..)
Thank you for your reply,
Best Regards
Previous Topic: Ora Apps upgrade on new server
Next Topic: closed transaction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 21:10:51 CDT 2024