Home » Developer & Programmer » Precompilers, OCI & OCCI » OCCI Error !( ORA-24392 ERROR)
icon9.gif  OCCI Error !( ORA-24392 ERROR) [message #149445] Thu, 01 December 2005 17:49 Go to next message
nflx
Hello all:

I develop a OcciPool. it run after ten hour,
Error:
>>Exception thrown for createConnectionPool
>>Error number: 2439206:29:46:ORA-24392: no connection pool to >>associate server handle.

attatch.rar is source code.

thanks.
  • Attachment: attach.rar
    (Size: 1.92KB, Downloaded 1493 times)
Linking Problem :- OCCI/C++/linux(Redhat) please Help [message #150967 is a reply to message #149445] Mon, 12 December 2005 05:58 Go to previous message
manav.sah

hi! i m new in OCI/OCCI...
i m trying to compilea simple occi/c++ program in redhat linux 9 with oracle 9i.
i m compiling the program as

g++ ./occi1.cc -I/opt/ora9/product/9.2/rdbms/demo/ -I/opt/ora9/product/9.2/rdbms/public/ -c

and linking as :-

g++ ./occi1.o /opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci9.a /opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libclntsh.so

[./occi1.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN7occidmlC1ESsSsSs+0x20): In function `occidml::occidml[in-charge](std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)':
: undefined reference to `oracle::occi::Environment::createEnvironment(oracle::occi::Environment::Mode, void*, void* (*)(void*, unsigned), void* (*)(void*, void*, unsigned), void (*)(void*, void*))'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `cerr'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__pure_virtual'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `exception type_info function'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__cp_push_exception'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `endl(ostream &)'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__uncatch_exception'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__out_of_range(char const *)'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__rtti_user'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__ctype_toupper'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__rtti_si'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__check_eh_spec'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__throw'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `ostream::operator<<(char const *)'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `terminate(void)'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__start_cp_handler'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__cp_pop_exception'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `exception type_info node'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__builtin_vec_new'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__eh_rtime_match'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__length_error(char const *)'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__builtin_vec_delete'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `exception virtual table'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__rtti_class'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__builtin_delete'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__builtin_new'
/opt/ora9/product/9.2/lib/libocci.so: undefined reference to `__eh_alloc'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

pls help me to get over these error...
and guide me how to link the occi program...
is there any other file needed..
thanks
Best Regards
Manav Sah

Previous Topic: occi - Bytes class
Next Topic: occi resultset row count
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:16:31 CDT 2024