Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » regarding application programm interfaces
regarding application programm interfaces [message #138115] Tue, 20 September 2005 03:49 Go to next message
vspravipati

hi
this is siva.i am new to oracle applications interfaces,i have one doubt in interfaces what are the types of interfases in application program interfaces.

regards
siva
Re: regarding application programm interfaces [message #138133 is a reply to message #138115] Tue, 20 September 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manwadkar

You can call forms APIs throgh your code or use APIs to load and download data from Oracle Application tables. Not every process or table has APIs available/published by Oracle. I hope this clears your doubt.
Re: regarding application programm interfaces [message #138391 is a reply to message #138115] Wed, 21 September 2005 11:56 Go to previous message
vspravipati

hi
this is siva.i want a brief explanation about oracle application interfaces,how many interfaces are used in api interfaces.

can any one let me know about the standard API's that we use in the in the interface programs of oralce applications.
if possible give me the syntax of them.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 11:58]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: APP_SPECIAL AND APP_SPECIAL2 API's
Next Topic: HeaderLevel Billing Vs SummaryLevel Billing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:10:30 CDT 2024