Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Do not trust Human Base India(Banglore,Koramangla)
Do not trust Human Base India(Banglore,Koramangla) [message #135935] Mon, 05 September 2005 00:04 Go to next message
viperkahn
do not trust them for their training , faculty etc. do not pay them money upfront, give it in installments and that too to your advantage only...thay are a bunch of bastards...pass the message on to save people from such places
Re: Do not trust Human Base India(Banglore,Koramangla) [message #136820 is a reply to message #135935] Sun, 11 September 2005 00:46 Go to previous message
viperkahn
I had set up a schedule with the trainer as Human Base India. It was a tight one and before joining I asked many times if the schedule was feasable and should I go ahead with it, the trainer agreed. They asked for the full payment before start which I was fine with except I suspected that they might slack. It was a 25 day training period covering not everything due to time constraint. So I broke up the payments into installments(which I got after a god amount of negotiation) paying a first installment for them to prove their worth at the start which I never intended to collect back. 1st 3 days was fine after which the 2nd installment was due and they started asking for the rest. The next day like a asshole I paid the rest and bam!!! the trainer, started taking off days. eventually 4 days to the end when I had enough with the lapse in management, response and schedule(which many other people in my batch were too) I told them to take what they thought they deserved and give me back the rest which after repeated requests to even speak with the manager was turned down, finally I lost the money, gained nothing and feel cheated. I swear no matter what anyone says, i will keep posting warnings about this training centre for a long time so that people do not give the money up front, yes they might have placed people , but i feel these people must have come as a gang to which Human Base India was incumbent to comply appropriately. Individually , they will sideline you. So if you join Human base India, do not give them money up front, prolong it to see your work is done then pay, these people need the cash and they will negotiate. Bastards!!!!!!
Previous Topic: How to map datafile from template form as client machine
Next Topic: Ordeal with Human Base India
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:50:55 CDT 2024