Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Report Customization
Report Customization [message #135699] Thu, 01 September 2005 23:56 Go to next message
vineet_sn
Hi,
I am facing one problem in report customization. I have three rows suppose A,B and C. Now I want to display A,B and C in such a way that if any of them is empty, system should wrap this row and print the next row i.e.
If all rows(i. only one column in a row) contain values then display will be like
A
B
C
But if B is NULL then display shold be like
A
C

Can anyone help me to resolve this scenario.

thanks in advance,
Vineet
Re: Report Customization [message #135854 is a reply to message #135699] Sat, 03 September 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venkatesham
Hi Vineet ,
This scenerio can be made by using Group filter feature available in Reports. This restricts the display of records which you don't want to diplay

see the example....

function filter_comm return boolean is
begin
if :comm IS NOT NULL then
if :comm < 100 then
return (FALSE);
else
return (TRUE);
end if;
else
return (FALSE); -- for rows with NULL commissions
end if;
end;

Hope this will help you

Thanks
Venkat..
Re: Report Customization [message #135930 is a reply to message #135854] Sun, 04 September 2005 23:25 Go to previous message
vineet_sn
Hi,

Thanks for your reply; I have found another way of doing this i.e. anchoring the rows so that rows can move up at the time of display based on the values.

Cheers,
Vineet
Previous Topic: Urgent-Please--- Query on Oracle Reports
Next Topic: oracle Apps Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:36:37 CDT 2024