Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer
Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer [message #134368] Wed, 24 August 2005 09:45 Go to next message
puneetsachar

Hi chaps!

Can anyone tell me the solutions, why I'm not able to see the output and logs in browser through SRS (standard Request submission form)

The log and output is created in folder.
$Common_top/admin/out/<SID>
$Common_top/admin/Log/<SID>

but can't see on browser...
Please help

Puneet Sachar
Re: Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer [message #135206 is a reply to message #134368] Tue, 30 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cadillac
What version of application & database are you using?

I remeber there was one off patch from oracle which solves this problem.
Re: Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer [message #135345 is a reply to message #134368] Wed, 31 August 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puneetsachar

Hi chaps!

I have sort out the problem and thought to update all of you on that...

Why we r not geting output on browser, cos the temp folder is full
there is one env variable APPL_TEMP, or something like that which is pointing to directory and that dir is full.
We need to delete the files from there
Re: Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer [message #135857 is a reply to message #135345] Sat, 03 September 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venkatesham
Hi Puneet Sachar,

Can u be just clear about the solution you got bcoz i am facing the same problem

Thanks
Venkat..
Re: Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer [message #135964 is a reply to message #135857] Mon, 05 September 2005 02:48 Go to previous message
puneetsachar

hi,

There is a env varibale call APPLTEMP check that, the dir it is assinging to is full...

empty that dir.. and you will get the output.

my email id is puneetsachar@yahoo.com... let me know u got solution

Puneet
Previous Topic: oracle Apps Help
Next Topic: in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:35:55 CDT 2024