Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Supply/Demand Temp (Oracle Inventory)
Supply/Demand Temp (Oracle Inventory) [message #127879] Wed, 13 July 2005 19:48 Go to next message
code_scavenger
Version: Oracle 11i

I am creating a query that would display supply and demand, I accessed the "MTL_SUPPLY_DEMAND_TEMP" but unfortunately it refreshes its data everytime a query is made for "View Supply/Demand". Anybody knows where I could find the Tables for the Supply/Demand? I have found MTL_SUPPLY and MTL_DEMAND, I compared query results with MTL_SUPPLY with the 11i running app they have the same results BUT the MTL_DEMAND had way! different data results with the running 11i app and the table query i made with MTL_DEMAND. Demand basis is WIP discrete jobs and Sales Orders anybody knows where I could find these WIP discrete jobs and Sales Orders?

Need help badly!
Re: Supply/Demand Temp (Oracle Inventory) [message #136131 is a reply to message #127879] Tue, 06 September 2005 05:59 Go to previous message
Maaher
Reported By: masterbapu4u On: Tue, 06 September 2005 11:46 In topic: Supply/Demand Temp (Oracle Inventory)

Reason Could u plz send me some report names and their table names used in Oracle apps INVENTORY module. I m exploring myself to the inventory module from the technical aspect of Oracle apps.For this do I need to know about the API’s FOR CUSTOMER INTERFACe

Bad idea, reporting this. Don't do it again. Read the sticky in the newbie forum.

MHE
Previous Topic: in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant.
Next Topic: [iStore] add items to cart from only 1 catalog.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:42:09 CDT 2024