Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Problem In SQL* Loader with Win2000 Professional
Problem In SQL* Loader with Win2000 Professional [message #119811] Mon, 16 May 2005 01:01 Go to next message
sachin2mail
Hi,

I am working on convertion of database from different database to oracle. I am using oracle 8i, sql Loader with win 2000 professional to load the data in oracle. The syntax to load data is (c:\>sqlldr system/manager@scs party.ctl) in command prompt. After loading data, loader creates log files, bad files if any, but loader does not getting terminated from the command prompt I have to press ^C (Ctrl+C) to come out from the prompt. I have to load 200 tables, so am using .Bat file in which I have written all the loader command. Than also I am getting the same problem. If any body is having any Idea, help me.

bye
sachin
Re: Problem In SQL* Loader with Win2000 Professional [message #119927 is a reply to message #119811] Mon, 16 May 2005 14:15 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>>The syntax to load data is (c:\>sqlldr system/manager@scs party.ctl) in command prompt

The syntax should be
sqlldr system/manage@scs control=party.ctl

There might be some problem with the bat file.
Please Post the relevant data from logfiles.
Previous Topic: Oracle 10g Enterprise Manager Language Setting
Next Topic: Problem connect oracle db with vb via odbc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:31:03 CDT 2024