Home » Server Options » Replication » Replication between 2 database with 1 source table to 2 or more target tables
Replication between 2 database with 1 source table to 2 or more target tables [message #111603] Thu, 17 March 2005 23:36 Go to next message
henry.kusuma

Hello experts...

I have a problem,
I tried to transfer record between 2 database, but the data in source table could be transfer to 2 or more target tables.

Could anybody can help me?
either with procedure, jobs, etc

thanks for all your help

best regards,
henry
Re: Replication between 2 database with 1 source table to 2 or more target tables [message #111827 is a reply to message #111603] Mon, 21 March 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sridcpp
create a procedure using merge options for two different local tables with remote tables

create a job for that procedure to be executed every 1mnt or 1hr or as per your requirement.

or

Create a Materialized view in local database for the remote tables

create a procedure using merge options for two different local tables with remote tables

create a job for that procedure to be executed every 1mnt or 1hr or as per your requirement.
Re: Replication between 2 database with 1 source table to 2 or more target tables [message #111925 is a reply to message #111603] Mon, 21 March 2005 20:46 Go to previous message
henry.kusuma

thanks for the advice...
right now, i'm trying to make it to applicable for oracle form

thanks a lot,
henry
Previous Topic: Replication and standby datbase
Next Topic: Replication -Primary key
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:43:18 CDT 2024