Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Problem in Instant service
Problem in Instant service [message #101199] Wed, 16 June 2004 20:45 Go to next message
ranjan kohli
Respected Sir/Mam,
  I have faceing a problem in windows xp at the time of installation of oracle 8i server. Install oracle 8i server  02 services has been started :
1)Listner
2)Instant
but after re-boot the system,windows-xp has been on,
but only one service has started Listner service and another service(Instant service) not started only message showing "STARTING" but services not started.

But I have one another trial for INSTANT SERVICE started, I have goen through dos command : 1) Svrmgrl
2) connect oracle
3) start service
service has started showing in oracle status but after the re-boot the system or shutdown the system after the re-start the system service(Instant Service) has been again stop. why Instant Service not automatically started.
          Please reply as soon as possible in my yahoo email address.
Thanking you

Ranjan

Re: Problem in Instant service [message #101204 is a reply to message #101199] Thu, 17 June 2004 02:19 Go to previous message
ranjan kohli
Respected Sir/Mam,
I have faceing a problem in windows xp at the time of installation of oracle 8i server. Install oracle 8i server 02 services has been started :
1)Listner
2)Instant
but after re-boot the system,windows-xp has been on,
but only one service has started Listner service and another service(Instant service) not started only message showing "STARTING" but services not started.

But I have one another trial for INSTANT SERVICE started, I have goen through dos command : 1) Svrmgrl
2) connect oracle
3) start service
service has started showing in oracle status but after the re-boot the system or shutdown the system after the re-start the system service(Instant Service) has been again stop. why Instant Service not automatically started.
Please reply as soon as possible in my yahoo email address.
Thanking you

Ranjan
Previous Topic: Upgrading OS from SP 3 to SP4
Next Topic: Incompatibility with Oracle 8.1.6 and latest BDE/MDAC ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:44:35 CDT 2024