Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Dr. Watson error -- RWRBE60.EXE
Dr. Watson error -- RWRBE60.EXE [message #99497] Wed, 12 December 2001 01:53 Go to next message
Dieter Nijlant
Hi, I'm having trouble with printing from Oracle reports. Printing results in a dr Watson. Version of Reports 6.05.33.3. OS is NT4 (sp4 or sp6a). The printers are: HP laserjet 4100 TN (latest pcl5 driver 4.3.2.89) HP laserjet 5SiMx (pcl5 4.3.2.155) & HP laserjet 4SiMx (with the latest beta drivers 4.3.2.90). We tried following solutions:
Changing the type of the paper to plain seemed to work, but didn't eventually. Skipping to the last page in the report doesn't work. Changing the destination from preview to screen in reports doesn't work. Strange thing is that one user can print to the 4Si with betadrivers but for three others this didn't resolve the problem.
Anybody some suggestions? Sadly enough there are no pcl6 or new drivers for the 5SiMx so I can't test those.

greetz

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Dr. Watson error -- RWRBE60.EXE [message #99754 is a reply to message #99497] Tue, 19 March 2002 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carl Larcina
At my company,
we are experiencing the same problem. Our set up is like yours, but I have not found a solution. However, I am providing my users with a work around.
Here's our current workaround:

Once a report has been generated, I am having the users convert their reports to a PDF format. This seems to work and we have not experienced any
problems. To do this, go under file>convert file to>PDF (do this in the report window). Save the file to your desktop and print it. I hope this helps for you.,
but if you have found a solution, please post it.
Re: Dr. Watson error -- RWRBE60.EXE [message #100143 is a reply to message #99497] Thu, 08 August 2002 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dieter Nijlant
A possible work around:
Have the default printer set to an "old" printer e.g. a hp 4 series. Then go and print, when the print menu opens change the printer to the desired printer. Seems to work.... not beautifull but maybe usefull.
Re: Dr. Watson error -- RWRBE60.EXE [message #100385 is a reply to message #99497] Sat, 30 November 2002 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dieter Nijlant
We used the a workaround if I remember correctly...

First change the default printer to a "old" one (laserjet 4...). Next generate the report. Then go to print and change the printer from the default to the new one.

This worked in our case.
Dr Watson's letter [message #100470 is a reply to message #100385] Sun, 12 January 2003 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Belmar
13th Jan 2003

2 Norman Mount
Kirkstall
Leeds
LS5 3JQ

Dear Dr Watson,

Following my appointment with you on Friday 10th January 03 I have decided that the best way for me to update you on my current condition is by letter. Although I expressed to you my concern for the wasting of my face and extremities (hands and feet, of which my feet have become severely deformed-I will have to show you them next time just to give you a glimpse of what I am talking about when I say that I am wasting), the factor that is hampering my life at the moment is my mobility. As you know we have both been informed that I happen to be hypermobile and that because of this I wear insoles to help correct the alignment of my feet. These insoles I will say are having no effect on my feet because what no-one has noticed or maybe they do but realise its too much of a big job to undertake, is that the cartilage in the joints crunches every time my foot moves and with not having an arch to my foot and no padding for cushioning any stress placed on the foot, it has lead to rapid pronation even to the point where turning a corner requires myself consciously turning my foot outwards so that I avoid any twisting of the ankle, failing to do so results in a loud popping crunching sound from the ankle joint. The rheumatologist says I’m fine; he’s an idiot then with little time for someone with an illness who can’t easily be classified. I do apologise but I have to write these letters so that at least it can be shown that I wasn’t talking out of my rear about the whole episode which started a year and a half ago. Is it possible Dr Watson for you to prescribe something like Glucosamine which encourages collagen and cartilage formation for me instead of painkillers or anti-inflammatories as nothing is inflamed?

Yours sincerely,

Benjamin Belmar
Re: Dr. Watson error -- RWRBE60.EXE [message #135545 is a reply to message #99497] Thu, 01 September 2005 03:18 Go to previous message
ashis
At the time of generating report on developer 6.0 'RWRBE60.EXE error message' came
Previous Topic: OUI options
Next Topic: Can't connect developer 6i with oracle 9i on windows xp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:59:44 CDT 2024