Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Fresh trained oracle functional people needed
Fresh trained oracle functional people needed [message #96147] Thu, 02 September 2004 07:54 Go to next message
Neil V.
eXample is leading Solutions Provider in Mumbai. We specialize in ERP/DW Consulting. We are supporting top ORACLE Partners in the Middle East and West Asia. We are now engaged to setup Offshore Delivery Centre (ODC) to provide continuous stream of FUNCTIONAL experts for ORACLE ERP Implementations across the Middle East. Selected Functional Consultants will be engaged at various phases of the life cycle as outlined below. The ODC model brings out homegrown Consulting expertise trained as per Partners model to be engaged both offshore and onsite.

Phase I. Thru our ODC shop we will provide best customized training to FUNCTIONAL Aspirants in selected modules (as to be announced). Aspirants/ Incumbents will go through the selection process by our CLIENTS. The customized APPS Training will be provided to select Consultants charging most competitive FEES (to be announced). Trained consultants will go through the Selection process by our client to go through HANDS-ON Training (Phase II)

Phase II. The incumbents (selected by CLIENT) will be inducted on a STIPEND basis by the CLIENT for their exclusive USE. Such selected consultants will receive prescribed Hands-on training. Upon approval of CLIENT, selected consultants will be inducted for ONSITE PROJECTS IN GULF in Phase III

Phase III. The incumbents (either through internal training or from market) will be inducted based on Interview by the client and employed on INDIA Package and assigned to overseas project in GULF with ONSITE allowance as per companies rule.

We are executing a few Oracle Apps projects for our clients in the Middle East. We require young FUNCTIONAL guys with following as part of Phase II:

1. 1+ years of Functional Experience in their respective field.

2. Trained on ORACLE APPS 11i in any module (FIN, HRMS, MFG, CRM ..)

3. Age: 25-29 (single)

4. Good communication skill, onsite Client interfacing ability

Send detailed resume to career@example-india.com
Re: Fresh trained oracle functional people needed [message #96467 is a reply to message #96147] Wed, 01 December 2004 20:54 Go to previous message
J. Bose Tagore
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have been into corporate finance for last 3 year and have experience in the field of brand management and strategic planning for more than three years. I have undergone training from Oracle University on Oracle Financials (All Modules) last month. I need to have immediate break in the related field.

Your advertisement seem to be lil old. But had there been any opportunity left till now, please let me get in.

Thanking you

Best Regards,

J. Bose Tagore
Previous Topic: Regarding Oracle Financial
Next Topic: project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:36:36 CDT 2024