Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » WIP: Defaulting the Resource Usage Rate on a Routing
WIP: Defaulting the Resource Usage Rate on a Routing [message #95574] Tue, 02 March 2004 05:37
Eric G.
We use the 11.5.8 WIP module in our US operating unit only for workorderless completion transactions for simple outside processing. So forgive me if this seems like a silly question to the WIP experts. Our final assembly item has a Routing that consists of just one Resource with basis = Item, type = Currency, UOM = USD, charge type = PO Move, Outside Processing flag is Enabled, Costed flag is Enabled, and Standard Rate flag is Enabled.

For this 'Currency' type Resource, we always enter a Resource Rate: cost type = Frozen & resource unit cost = the "per unit outside processing charge" which we want included in the final assembly's rolled up cost. Example: Enter Frozen resource unit cost of $100 per unit. However, we know from testing that whatever value is entered for this Frozen resource unit cost, this value is not used in the rolled up cost of the final assembly.

Instead, the cost roll up uses the Usage Rate for the Resource entered on the Routing. It's the Rate or Amount - Usage column on the Opertions Resources subform. Example: Enter Usage Rate = $90 (inverse = 0.0111).

Here's my question: Is there any way to make this Usage Rate for the Resource on the Routing default from the Frozen resource unit cost? That is, when I add the Resource to the Routing, the Resource's Usage Rate would default to $100 based on the Resource's unit cost?
Previous Topic: Training for Oracle Applications
Next Topic: PO: SQL Script for Each Item's Last Receive Date
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:50:33 CDT 2024