Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Get paid for teaching me Oracle Application 11i Installation
Get paid for teaching me Oracle Application 11i Installation [message #95384] Thu, 09 October 2003 22:16 Go to next message
Pranveer
Guys I want to learn Application 11i Installation. Let me know how much you charge, if you can tech me how to Install on Red Hat Linux/Windows 2000.

Email your bids to pranveerg@yahoo.com

Don't worry where I am located, I will travel to your city to learn the installation.

Thanks,
Pranveer
pranveerg@yahoo.com
Get paid for teaching me Oracle Application 11i Installation [message #95385 is a reply to message #95384] Thu, 09 October 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pranveer
Guys,

I want to learn Application 11i Installation. I will pay you, if you can tech me how to Install on Red Hat Linux/Window. Or please guide me who can teach me for less.

If you are in USA don't worry about my location, I will travel to your city to learn the installation.

Email me how much you charge, and your location to pranveerg@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Pranveer
pranveerg@yahoo.com
Re: Get paid for teaching me Oracle Application 11i Installation [message #95424 is a reply to message #95384] Mon, 15 December 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcel
Hi,
I am not located in USA but if you want I can help (teach) you remotely (VNC, RAdmin, PCAnywhere) on installation of Oracle Apps 11i.
Post a reply message or write me an email on marcel_comendant@yahoo.com if it is acceptable for you.
Best regards,
Marcel

Re: Get paid for teaching me Oracle Application 11i Installation [message #95436 is a reply to message #95384] Thu, 25 December 2003 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saif ali sabri
You can download "Installing Oracle Application"
This guide a lot of help you about installing

Best Regards
Saif Ali Sabri

Re: Get paid for teaching me Oracle Application 11i Installation [message #95613 is a reply to message #95385] Mon, 15 March 2004 20:20 Go to previous message
avdheshs
Hi I can teach free of cost but I' want some job info there in us
I have installed on WIn 2k

I have cd also
if u want then pls mail me on avdheshs@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Consultant - OPM - Contract - Romania
Next Topic: advanced queueing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:26:51 CDT 2024