Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem with Customization
Problem with Customization [message #95366] Thu, 21 August 2003 09:03 Go to next message
Ratheesh Pisharody
Hi,

I am very new to Oracle Apps. My training is goin on. I had to get a template.fmb form from $AU_TOP/forms/ to my PC. but the libraries are not attaching successfully.

I got the libraries one by one and put them in a folder. and also modified the registry key 'forms60_path' . but still the forms 6i developer is not able to attach the libraries.

If i make modifications and save the template.fmb, then the file size reduces. and then there is no use puttin it back.

Please help me.
Re: Problem with Customization [message #95408 is a reply to message #95366] Tue, 02 December 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srk
Hi,
The libraries that are used in template form references other libraries.Please check you have copied dependent libraries also.
Thanks
Re: Problem with Customization [message #95535 is a reply to message #95408] Tue, 17 February 2004 19:24 Go to previous message
Ratheesh Pisharody
Thank you
Previous Topic: Workflow Builder and tablespace
Next Topic: Clarification - Customer Data Hub
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:17:03 CDT 2024