Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Where Can I get The Information On Oracle Apps Audit Programs
Where Can I get The Information On Oracle Apps Audit Programs [message #95200] Tue, 04 March 2003 22:24 Go to next message
Asim Ali
Could anybody help me in locating audit program to conduct IT Audit for Oracle Applications Modules like HR, GL, Distribution etc. My email address is asim.ali@sbp.org.pk
Re: Where Can I get The Information On Oracle Apps Audit Programs [message #95223 is a reply to message #95200] Thu, 20 March 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asim Ali
At last I have found it myself, for others reference please follow the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) recommended by Oracle Corp. for Oracle Apps. The document can be found in AIM with the reference no. RD.060 AUDIT AND CONTROL REQUIREMENTS or MS Word Document by the name of RD060_~1.doc in the folder where AIM is installed.

Syed Asim Ali
Seeking Post Implemenation of Oracle Financial system audit programs [message #95494 is a reply to message #95223] Mon, 02 February 2004 06:15 Go to previous message
tacoma
Seeking Post Implementation of Oracle Financial System Audit programs. if you might have any or know where i might find any please forward.
Previous Topic: Concurrent program registered in what path?
Next Topic: Resolving 'PO has already been matched' ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:56:22 CDT 2024