Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » MLS - MultiLingual Functionality in the Fin Apps.
MLS - MultiLingual Functionality in the Fin Apps. [message #95107] Wed, 27 November 2002 06:52 Go to next message
Patrick Lowry
Hi.

I'm involved in a large Financials implementation in Canada and I am trying to get to grips with MLS in R11i. I have found some high level documents on the subject floating around the internet but nothing very specific e.g Can I somehow maintain two item descriptions (English and French) for printing on my vendor specific documents such as the PO.

If anyone has any useful information, manuals etc I would be very grateful. I will post the documents I have found on this site if they are any use to others.

Kind Regards

Patrick
Re: MLS - MultiLingual Functionality in the Fin Apps. [message #95165 is a reply to message #95107] Thu, 13 February 2003 08:12 Go to previous message
Paul Carey
Did you resolve this issue? I have the same problem and I think the answer must be to maintain parallel catalogues with matching product numbers - but I also cannot find if this is possible or if there's a better way.
I'd appreciate any insight you may have !

Paul
Previous Topic: Oracle ERP Consultants
Next Topic: Requirements for O/F 11i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:29:10 CDT 2024