Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » oracle applications interfaces and conversion programmes
oracle applications interfaces and conversion programmes [message #94963] Wed, 03 July 2002 08:25 Go to next message
vind
Hi

where can i find information about oracle applicaitons interfaces and conversion programmes. I will be pretty helpful if you provide the information.

thanks
vind
Re: oracle applications interfaces and conversion programmes [message #94984 is a reply to message #94963] Tue, 23 July 2002 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gmg
oracle documentation provides most of the information needed. you can go into each module user guide and find a chapter on the interfaces if available. some even have their own, AMG for example. you can also find documentation about conversions, but there is not much on the actual programs, since you need to write them yourself.
Re: oracle applications interfaces and conversion programmes [message #95084 is a reply to message #94963] Wed, 16 October 2002 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benny declan
Hi
I need to know the programs avialable in oracle,as in courses available in Africa.thank you
benny.
Regarding interfaces documentation [message #95841 is a reply to message #94984] Sat, 29 May 2004 06:31 Go to previous message
Suriya kumar.P
Where can i get the Oracle apps interfaces documentations
If anyone have it in pdf format pls send it to me or let me know the site name to download that documentations.
Previous Topic: Regarding interfaces Urgent.
Next Topic: java and Oracle apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:24:32 CDT 2024