Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » PO: Note to vendor field on requisition line-11i
PO: Note to vendor field on requisition line-11i [message #94610] Thu, 25 October 2001 05:57 Go to next message
jsweeney
In version 11i, a new column – Note To Vendor – has been added
to the PO_REQUISITION_LINES table.

Does the value in this field get copied to the PO when the PO is
autocreated from the PO? If so, to which field on the PO does
the requisition note to vendor value get copied. Does it get
copied to the PO header or the PO line? Once copied to the PO,
can the note to vendor value be modified via the application?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: PO: Note to vendor field on requisition line-11i [message #94614 is a reply to message #94610] Mon, 29 October 2001 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satish Juluri
Hi,

Yes, when u do autocreate it will copy automatically on to your Po Lines only. becuase each line may differs some qty. so when u do automatically it will copy to lines. after that if u want u can change via applications.

bye
Satish Juluri

Re: PO: Note to vendor field on requisition line-11i [message #94616 is a reply to message #94614] Mon, 29 October 2001 04:58 Go to previous message
Satish Juluri
Thanks for your reply. One follow-up question:
Once the PO is autocreated from the requisition, can you modify the note to vendor field on the PO line (if the source of the note to vendor field was the requisition)?

-------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Yes, when u do autocreate it will copy automatically on to your Po Lines only. becuase each line may differs some qty. so when u do automatically it will copy to lines. after that if u want u can change via applications.

bye
Satish Juluri

Previous Topic: Purchasing Charge Account Setups
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Financial with VB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:23:41 CDT 2024