Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » Export error Re: SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM
Export error Re: SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM [message #70585] Wed, 03 July 2002 12:01 Go to next message
George Anderson
I'm getting an error message from a "user" export. I reviewed the database creation logs, everything looks fine. I tried re-running the creation scripts starting with catalog.sql. catalog.sql locked up the database and my app core dumped during an insert.

Export log details:

. exporting snapshot logs
. exporting job queues
. exporting refresh groups and children
. exporting dimensions
. exporting post-schema procedural objects and actions
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 4068 encountered
ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
ORA-04063: package body "SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at line 1
EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM.schema_info_exp
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 4068 encountered
ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
ORA-04063: package body "SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_RGT_EXP" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at line 1
EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_RGT_EXP.schema_info_exp
. exporting statistics
Export terminated successfully with warnings.
Re: Export error Re: SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM [message #70586 is a reply to message #70585] Wed, 03 July 2002 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
hello!
i beleive there a parameter that needs to be set to false
_SYSTEM_TRIG_ENABLED=FALSE.
while Performing any maintainence operation, which requires catalog or catproc to be run you should set the hidden init.ora parameter _SYSTEM_TRIG_ENABLED to
FALSE before starting the instance under Oracle8i/9i.
so add the lines below to the init.ora file used to start the instance then stop and restart the instance before performing the maintenance actions.
run your catproc or catalog etc.

# Disable system triggers for the duration of
# the maintenance operation.

_SYSTEM_TRIG_ENABLED=FALSE

THEN: This parameter must be commented out and the instance re-started once the required maintenance operations have been performed.
Re: Export error Re: SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM [message #71064 is a reply to message #70585] Wed, 04 September 2002 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Brechbühler
I tried that. Edited $ORACLE_HOME/dbms/init.ora (is that the file you allude to?). Shut down oracle. Killed all remaining processes owned by oracle. Restarted. No improvement. And, init.ora doesn't get read (access time doesn't change). No wonder the changes don't take effect.

Any idea how to force oracle to read init.ora?
Re: Export error Re: SYS.DBMS_REFRESH_EXP_LWM [message #209608 is a reply to message #70585] Fri, 15 December 2006 21:29 Go to previous message
dba_blr
Run catalog.sql & catproc.sql. Your problem should vanish...
Previous Topic: Problems with Datapump (impdp) and LOBS
Next Topic: export
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 16:47:24 CDT 2024