Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Current Period set and start date of current financial Year (EBS R12)
Current Period set and start date of current financial Year [message #565287] Mon, 03 September 2012 02:29 Go to next message
kmistry@onwardinfosys.com

Hello

I have a requirement in that I have to find out period set used by transaction and start date of current Financial year. I am using EBS R12.

I created following query to get result,

SELECT p.period_set_name,p.year_start_date
FROM gl_periods p,
gl_sets_of_books_v b,
hr_operating_units ou
WHERE b.set_of_books_id = ou.set_of_books_id
AND p.period_set_name = b.period_set_name
AND p.period_type = b.user_period_type
AND TRUNC(SYSDATE) BETWEEN p.start_date and p.end_date
AND organization_id = FND_PROFILE.VALUE('ORG_ID');

Please let me know if it is correct, if not then which is the correct way to get result

Regards,
Kapil

Re: Current Period set and start date of current financial Year [message #565469 is a reply to message #565287] Tue, 04 September 2012 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
What do you mean by "transaction" ?

By
Vamsi
Re: Current Period set and start date of current financial Year [message #565511 is a reply to message #565469] Tue, 04 September 2012 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kmistry@onwardinfosys.com

Hi,

If you see GL period setup (General Ledger Super User->Setup->Financial->Accounting Canlder)
there is too many period sets.
I want current period set name used by Sales and Receivables.

Regards,
Kapil

Re: Current Period set and start date of current financial Year [message #566450 is a reply to message #565511] Fri, 14 September 2012 12:15 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Hi Kapil,

Why can't you take it from gl_ledgers and gl_periods only using profile 'GL_SET_OF_BKS_ID' ?

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: R12 Cloning Windows 64Bit
Next Topic: Could someone please explain what Procurement to Pay and Order to Cash cycles mean? Thanks.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:38:34 CDT 2024