Home » Server Options » RAC & Failsafe » oracle User equivalence not working after two node rac is configured (Redhat linux 5.4)
oracle User equivalence not working after two node rac is configured [message #495853] Tue, 22 February 2011 19:07 Go to next message
kumar.joy
Hello Experts,

i am have a problem with Oracle user equivalence. long time ago, we have created Two node RAC. that time, we configured Oracle user equivalence.

today when i am trying to install Oracle Agents on this RAC pair, installation was failed due to Oracle user equivalence. not sure how it happened, and i was confused too.

here my question is,

if i configure Oracle user equivalence again, will it cause any problem to my RAC setup?

is there any way to find, when was the Oracle user equivalence was changed/ ssh keys got changed?

My apologies to posting small question with out testing. since i don't have any test box to carryout the task.

Regards,

Jyothi

Re: oracle User equivalence not working after two node rac is configured [message #496096 is a reply to message #495853] Thu, 24 February 2011 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
knight
i guess you can reconfigure user equivalence.
check the timstamp for file containing keys
Re: oracle User equivalence not working after two node rac is configured [message #496401 is a reply to message #496096] Sun, 27 February 2011 17:46 Go to previous message
kumar.joy
Hello Expert,

i have fixed the problem. some how the permission are changed on the ssh keys. and i have reconfigured it.

Thanks for helping me
Previous Topic: RAC - Oracle Grid infrastructure configure failed
Next Topic: root.sh excute error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:41:42 CDT 2024