Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle DBA w/Financials Needed in NC!!
Oracle DBA w/Financials Needed in NC!! [message #367222] Mon, 22 May 2000 17:42
Bill LaBore
My client's Information Technologies Group Headquarters is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to be a part of an exciting opportunity to support the worldwide implementation of Oracle. The primary objective of this position is to develop and maintain the business units’ centralized and distributed databases and ensure the integrity, security, retention, and recoverability of the data housed therein. The position requirements are:

Thorough understanding of database design concepts, maintenance procedures, and performance enhancement methods. The Database Administrator will provide guidance to the IT and end user community concerning data structure and data use. Oracle DBA with Oracle Applications DBA and Oracle 8.0 + experience. Oracle Applications 10.7 + or preferably 11.0 + experience along with working knowledge of several Oracle modules such as (PO, HR, GL) etc. Oracle Financials experience is required. Oracle implementation and ongoing support experience for Oracle Applications is required with implementation skills being given a higher consideration. Knowledge of AIM methodology a plus. Primary platform experience MUST be Unix (not NT), preferably HP UX. Oracle Application Server (webserver) 3.0 + experience is required. Large database experience and EMC storage familiarity a plus. This organization is seeking an experienced operational Oracle DBA to join their team and be able to quickly become an effective contributor to the company. Associates Degree, Technical Degree, Bachelors Degree or Certifications are preferred.

If interested, please send a copy of your resume to bill@unidatasys.com or just contact me at the number listed below. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Bill LaBore
Account Manager
Uni Data Systems, Inc.
113 W. Ferry Street
P.O. Box 213
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
Voice: (877) 207-4356 x306 (Toll Free)
Fax: (616) 471-9563
Email: bill@unidatasys.com
Previous Topic: how do i get the lock, applications user or batch process lock details
Next Topic: User Groups: Opinions??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:11:10 CDT 2024